Thursday, September 18, 2008

FREE Engagement session if you get Jones soda!!






OK Everyone! I was in Walmart today waiting to pick up my prescription and found that you could give the photo lab a photo and they would put it on a Jones Soda bottle. Well that got my wheels turning!!!


I will give a FREE Engagement session to the first bride that responds to this post and follows through with the details to follow. You would buy enough cases for all of your guest to have a bottle . Which it is cheaper if you go onto their site http://www.myjones.com/ $29.99 for a 12 pack and you can pick three different flavors/colors (you could match your wedding colors). You could use these for your first toast!!! How fun and unique would that be?


THEN on the back will be the instructions for your guests to view your photos online-because they are going to want to keep the bottle cause it is soooo super cool! So check out a fake label that I did on their site as an example...


No comments: