Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Playing in the Magor Leauge now! YEAH

I am soooooo excited!! I am featured on Barbara's Brides blog! She is a local wedding coordinator that I recently worked with on Ashley's wedding 8/8/8. She was awesome! She went over and beyond, when things went wrong and some people didn't show to set up the reception (not Barbara's fault) she stepped in the DAY OF the wedding and set it up and it look BEAUTIFUL! She is a knot pick 2008! It was so nice to work on a wedding with a consultant! It went so much smoother than other weddings without. Also there were so many cute and personal touches that I am sure Barbara helped the bride with. So check out the link below and see my work featured on her site- HOW EXCITING!
http://austinweddingcoordinators.com/2008/09/10/8808-star-hill-ranch.aspx

No comments: